Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Startup Boot Camp: Kick Starting Success for California's Retail, Service & Restaurant Entrepreneurs
Friday, February 22, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (PST)
San Jose, CA
Start the new year planning for a new shopping center space
Kimco offers 1 year free rent (standard NNN fees apply) for New Retail, Service & Restaurant Businesses
Startup Boot Camp: Kick Starting Success for California's New Retail, Service & Restaurant Entrepreneurs
3 Fridays, February 22, March 1, March 8, 2013
8:30am - 5:00pm
Presented by the Silicon Valley Small Business Development Center
The Silicon Valley SBDC and Kimco Realty, the nation's largest owner and operator of neighborhood and community shopping centers, seek entrepreneurs with new concepts to apply to the new KEYS (Kimco Entrepreneurs Year Start) Program. KEYS:
- Places qualified applicants into existing Kimco shopping centers with 1 year free rent (standard NNN fees apply)
- Assists in store selection in such cities as Cupertino, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, San Jose, and San Francisco
- KEYS Info: www.kimcokeys.com
- Business plan components & operating procedures
- Marketing, sales & promotion
- Expenses, budgeting & financials
- Startup paperwork (business licenses, reseller permits) & legal entities
Location: Entrepreneur Center, 100 East Santa Clara St. (at South 3rd), San Jose, CA 95113. Near VTA Light Rail and Bus Lines.
By providing your email address, you will receive email announcements about upcoming SBDC events and select information from our partners. Refund Policy: We will only issue refunds to attendees who cancel more than 48 hours in advance of the start time. Please click on the link at the top right corner of this page to request a refund. By ordering this ticket(s), you agree to these conditions.
When & Where
Silicon Valley SBDC
Welcome to the Silicon Valley SBDC!
We're dedicated to the success of entrepreneurs in the Greater Silicon Valley Area, which includes Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.
The Silicon Valley Small Business Development Center offers a wide variety of services for present and potential small business owners. Our services include no-charge expert consulting, low-cost training, information resources, events and seminars. All consulting services are confidential and free of charge.
Our Counselors can help you with:
- Business planning;
- Marketing strategies and planning;
- Access to capital, including bank finance, SBA loans, and asset financing;
- Venture funding;
- Government contracting;
- Strategic technology acquisition and practical, hands-on application;
- Financial Projections & Budgeting;
- Operating Challenges;
- Purchase or Sale of a Business;
- And more…
All Our counselors are functional experts in their field with long experience of working with small businesses. All of them have run one or more small business of their own.
All the information you need is on this Web Site, but we recommend you start here.
Call Us Now To See What We Can do For You!